How to disable Gmail SMS Security check FeaturedWritten by | Published in: Internet
If you are like me and you use more then 3PBC (3x pc, 3x browser and 3x internet connection) you might be interested in disabling the Gmail SMS security check each time you check your Google account.
To disable the Gmail SMS security setting log into Gmail, go on the right top corner under the profile photo and click on the gear to select Settings.
Click on the Accounts and Import tab and select Other Google Account Settings.
A new window will pop-up with your Google Account page. On the left menu select Security and click Turn off 2-step verification….
- Event ID 3072 Software Version Agent Warning [SOLVED]
- Microsoft Second Shot Voucher valid until December 31st, 2013
- Create your own Twitter follow button for Joomla (1.5, 2.5 and 3.x)
- How to Configure Alert Thresholds on Sophos Enterprise Console
- How To Install Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 Prerequisites and Server